I believe you deserve a motherhood experience where you and your child thrive.
No other human experience leads to such radical transformation as that of becoming a mother. For society to be well and prosper, the mothers must be fully supported and healthy—in every sense of the word. Yet motherhood is given such little recognition and our mothers and their children are falling through the cracks of the current system.
- 80% of women feel “baby blues” and PPD affects 1 in 7 new mothers
- Nearly 70% of women describe at least 1 physical problem during the first 12 months postpartum
- Research shows that 2-25% of fathers are depressed and this increased to 50% when mothers experience PPD
- It’s likely up to 50% of mothers will have some degree of postnatal depletion which can be experienced even 10 years after giving birth
- the psychological impact of a difficult labor affects the child's future wellbeing as well as the mother's
- 32% of births are via c section
- Routine postpartum care usually consists of one six-week checkup
- Less than 3% of Americans live a healthy lifestyle
- 54% of children have 1 or more chronic health conditions
- Pediatric autoimmune conditions are on the rise
- Only 1% of children are eating an ideal diet according to a recent JAMA study
- Children are not spending enough time in nature
- How a baby is born can have a lifelong impact on immunity. Studies show that babies born by C-section are not exposed to certain protective bacteria and are at greater risk for developing illnesses such as asthma, Celiac disease and type 1 diabetes.
- breastfeeding influences the development of the immune system and its protection against disease, for life.
- microbiome plays a vital role in health and disease, beginning in the prental period extending throughout childhood.
What if you had everything you needed to feel empowered, nourished, and intentional from day one to effortlessly navigate these first 5 years with confidence all from the comfort of your own home?
Welcome to the new wave of motherhood education. From pregnancy through the first 5 years, we’ve got you covered with courses you can dive into at home, at your own pace, on your own schedule. We have researched and compiled an intuitive wellness blueprint so you have what you need in each phase to nourish yourself and your little one with a holistic foundation that doesn’t overtake your life. This is only the beginning.
Balanced + Intentional motherhood starts here.
COMING JANUARY 2021
Join the waitlist, receive your special gift and our exclusive offer.
I’m Alexa Schuman a holistic lifestyle expert + certified integrative nutrition health coach who turned my own experience and passion for the women’s wellness movement into a collective space for new mothers to live holistically. Now I’m planting the seeds to show you how you can do it too!
Intention was her